Video Monitoring and Analytics
Check out our actual video of a suspect apprehended!
Quick Response offers multiple video monitoring options that include Guard Tours, Video Verification, and Video Analytics.
We support cutting-edge video monitoring from multiple vendors, including Check Video and Bosch.
Please contact our Sales Department for more information.
IP Alarm Monitoring
IP is the fastest form of security, averaging a one to one and a half second delay between the alarm on site and transmittal to receivers.
Quick Response provides an IP platform monitored at our central station. Our dispatchers are trained to react immediately, delivering efficient situation-sensitive monitoring.
Quick Response Supports :
Cellular / GSM Monitoring
Quick Response’s cellular and GSM monitoring is the most efficient and reliable available. In case of error or emergency, such as a landline cut, it will continue to communicate. The signal to receiver averages around 30-45 seconds, but is equally efficient as the others. The Quick Response central station relies strongly on the rigorous professional training of all of our employees to quickly decipher and respond correctly to every type of alarm situation.
Do you have an existing AES network? Looking to build your own AES Network? Quick Response can help with all of your AES communication needs.
AES Intellinet 2.0 provides enhanced mesh radio technology with advanced security protection.
Hosted Central Station
- Fully or Semi-Hosted Central Station Solutions
- Reduce Labor Costs
- Reduce Infrastructure Costs
- Disaster Recovery and Data Resiliency
- Industry Leading Monitoring Solutions
- Ease of Integration with an Open API
- Load Balancing
- Trained Operators 24/7
- TMA Five Diamond Certified
- Ultimate Flexibility
Disaster Recovery and Data Resiliency
- Maintain Your own Central Station, While having your data replicated at Quick Response and have a full, Redundant Central Station
- Near zero downtime with instant failover in case of emergency
- Load-Balancing during heavy storm activity or emergency situations
Industry Leading Monitoring Technology
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Text Messaging (SMS)
- SMS Chat (Coming Soon)
- Video Verification
- Alarm.com Integration
- Dealer Portal and Mobile Application
- Open API for ease of integration to the things you need the most
Quick Response has a new mobile application designed to put tools to success in the palm of your hand. The mobile application lets technicians easily put systems on/off test, look at signal history, change contact information and configuration on the fly. The mobile application helps give you complete control. Click here to learn more.
Contact our Dealer Services Department to get set-up today!